Consolidated Services of North America is a well-known facility maintenance company headquartered in Houston, TX.
Act as Lead in all warehouse activities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
· 2+ years’ experience in a Warehouse as Lead
· Preparing orders/materials by processing work orders & placing order in delivery area
· Pulls material/break down of HVAC units to scrap
· Completes deliveries by driving truck or van to and from vendors
· Maintains truck or van by completing preventative maintenance requirements and or arrange for repairs.
· Maintaining inventory
· Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat
· Maintaining clean shipping supply area complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Housekeeping, such as taking out trash and maintaining water cooler and facility upkeep
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
· Must be Certified to operate Forklift
· Must have Valid Driver’s License (CDL is a plus)
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Ability to read, write and communicate in English
· Microsoft Office knowledge
· Must be able to regularly stand, walk, talk and hear, frequently required to use hands, or feel and reach with hands and arms and occasionally sit, stoop, kneel, crouch and or crawl.
· Able to regularly lift and/or move 10 lbs., frequently lift and/or move up to 25 lbs, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
· Data Entry knowledge
· Highly organized and able to multi task
· Dependable and self-driven
· Documenting, reporting and telephone skills
· Excellent communication skills
**Schedule is 8-5 but can be staggered from 7-4 if needed
**Travel is required from time to time to help with jobs
**OT available from time to time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
View public job page
Created: November 23, 2020
Candidates: 130 total
Job Budget: Not sponsored