Are you passionate about utilizing your skill set in the service and repair industry?
Consolidated Services of North America is seeking skilled professionals to join our team!
Consolidated Services of North America started in 2012 and the company is busy and demands growth. We offer services that cover but are not limited to HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical and General Construction. Our team professionals are equipped to handle any project with tenacity and excellent customer service. We offer competitive benefits such as healthcare, dental, vision and a retirement plan. We offer repair services for Commercial jobs.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing support and information to Account Coordinators and Managers while technicians are out in the field while adhering to CSNA standards. This individual should be able to recognize and prioritize the needs of our Facilities Maintenance Department with the needs outlined by our clients to ensure that all jobs are completed to the company standards.
*Experience working in the Commercial Service Industry with Electrical/Plumbing/HVAC-R is highly sought after!
· Communicating with Account Managers in the office and work as a liaison with our vendors to order materials needed for ongoing work as well as upcoming projects
· Provide updates on backordered materials/special order parts and communicate with management in real time
· Verify parts to ensure that the correct materials came in and is noted in the system - so that everything runs smoothly
· Must be able to work well under pressure and multi-task
· Extremely detail oriented and organized
· Ability and willingness to go the extra mile
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Sense of urgency
· Customer service and vendor relationship skills
· Experience as being the liaison with a client and Account Managers
· Experience following a purchase order from opening to fulfillment
**If you are seeking a career with a company that values all its employees, apply with your resume to so that we can connect and find an opportunity for you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $18.00 per hour