Consolidated Services of North America is looking to hire a full-time HVAC Estimator to join our team! We are a fully licensed MEP facilities company. CSNA opened its doors in August of 2012 and has been a leader in MEP facility maintenance, repair, and construction. The quality of our work reflects the dedication to service, leadership, and teamwork. We offer dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary and benefits package. If you would like to work for an established company and enjoy working in a dynamic environment - we would love for you to join our team!
Role Purpose Statement:
The role of a HVAC Estimator is to ensure that we read, analyze, and interpret documents/photos and drawings along with specifications to come to a approximate cost for a job. The estimator manages project estimates, risks, and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery. The estimator contributes to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery. The estimator will submit estimates on a day-to-day basis.
• Understand Mechanical designs and systems
• Read, analyze, and interpret documents, drawings and specifications
• Compost articulate, grammatically correct, and effective written communication
• Maintain estimate log
• Must pay close attention to detail
• Evaluate the contractual scope of work; plans and organizes workload
• Prioritize the workload to best serve the company
• Have a through working knowledge of required products
• Reports to the office Monday-Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm and additional hours as necessary to complete each project in a timely manner
• Other duties as assigned
• Extensive (5+ years) HVAC Estimator experience
• Possess a Bachelor’s Degree, trade school or trade experience is a plus
• Communication and interpersonal (tact, diplomacy, influence, etc.) skills
• Excellent MS Office skills and ability/drive to learn new software systems
• Able to manage in a fast-paced environment
CSNA offers competitive compensation packages, paid holidays, 401 K plan, as well as health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term & Long-Term Disability.
Consolidated Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and based on merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year