Plumbing Estimator – Plan Specs
Consolidated Services of North America is looking to hire a full-time Plumbing Estimator to join our Plan Specs Department. We are a fully licensed MEP facilities company. CSNA opened its doors in August of 2012 and has been a leader in MEP facility maintenance, repair, and construction. The quality of our work reflects the dedication to service, leadership, and teamwork. We offer dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary and benefits package. If you would like to work for an established company and enjoy working in a dynamic environment - we would love for you to join our team!
Role Purpose Statement:
The role of a Plumbing Estimator is to ensure that we are complying with all proposal requirements set forth by the client. The estimator manages project estimates, risks, and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery. The estimator contributes to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery. The estimator will function as a part of the Plan Specifications Department and helps submit project bids on a day-to-day basis.
• Attend Pre-bid meetings and/or tour job site to confirm requisite take-offs
• Estimate, solicit, negotiate, and finalize prices for materials and supplies
• Provide Plumbing estimates for projects of all sizes
• Assumes project responsibilities from primary bid process until project completion
• Help maintain estimate log
• Walk down projects in field when required to estimate
• Plans, directs, and coordinates craft personnel in support of the fields fluctuating labor needs for Plumbing construction and maintenance
• Ensures compliance with safety and administrative requirements
• Evaluates the contractual scope of work; plans and organizes workload
• Initiates and maintains liaison with clients and contacts to facilitate successful construction activities
• Maintaining a positive relationship with client
• Ensures project document controls are compliant with contract requirements
• Evaluate and recommend project possibilities for State Department Bids
• Reports to the office Monday-Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm and additional hours as necessary to complete each project in a timely manner
• This position may require travel from time to time
• Extensive (5+ years) construction Plumbing Estimator experience
• Extensive experience/knowledge (8+ years) of construction design and management in large scale commercial Plumbing projects
Possess a Bachelor’s Degree, trade school or trade experience
• Communication and interpersonal (tact, diplomacy, influence, etc.) skills
• Excellent MS Office skills and ability/drive to learn new software systems
• Able to manage in a fast-paced environment
CSNA offers competitive compensation packages, paid holidays, 401 K plan, as well as health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term & Long-Term Disability.
Consolidated Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and based on merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year