CSNA is looking to hire a full-time Electrical Technician to join our team.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 3 year industrial electrical/programming experience or two-year technical degree strongly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment with people of varying skills and backgrounds.
- Highly motivated, self-directed, worker
- Knowledge of safety policies and procedures is required (e.g. lock out / tag out, high voltage electrical).
- PLC programming required; troubleshooting experience preferred.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, identify root causes and propose and implement remedies.
- Ability to perform calibrations, installation and maintenance of process and analytical instrumentation.
- Strong computer skills required; Microsoft Office Excel proficiency as well as Computerized Maintenance Management Systems experience preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $35.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- High school or equivalent (Required)