A REGIONAL LEADER IN FACILITY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Consolidated Services of North America is a fully licensed MEP facilities company. We offer dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role within a leading organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply today.
Role Purpose Statement:
The role of an Commercial Service HVAC Technician is to ensure that we are complying with all proposal requirements set forth by the client. The PM contributes to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving service delivery. Our technicians run the calls on a day-to-day basis and verifies the calls produces the required deliverable of quality.
• Exhibits responsibilities from primary until project completion
• Ensures compliance with safety and administrative requirements
• Evaluates the contractual scope of work; plans, organizes and execution of work
• Initiates and maintains liaison with account coordinators and dispatch contacts to facilitate successful activities/updates
• Ensures call controls are compliant with contract requirements
• Evaluate and recommend project possibilities to the account coordinators
• Reports to the job site daily and additional hours as necessary to complete each project in a timely manner
• This position may require travel
• 3+ years RECENT Commercial Service HVAC experience
• TDLR: HVAC A Class license *Refrigeration Endorsement is a plus
• Able to manage in a fast-paced environment
CSNA offers competitive compensation packages, paid holidays, 401 K plan, as well as health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term & Long-Term Disability.
Consolidated Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and based on merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $32.00 per hour