Customer Service - Account Coordinator
Are you passionate about utilizing your skill set in the service and repair industry?
Consolidated Services of North America is seeking skilled professionals to join our team!
Consolidated Services of North America started in 2012 and the company is busy and demands growth. We offer services that cover but are not limited to HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical and General Construction. Our team professionals are equipped to handle any project with tenacity and excellent customer service. We offer competitive benefits such as healthcare, dental, vision and a retirement plan. We offer repair services for Commercial jobs.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing support and information to Techs out in the field while adhering to CSNA standards. This individual should be able to recognize and prioritize the needs of our Facilities with the needs outlined by our clients to ensure that all jobs are completed to the company standards.
*Experience working in the Commercial Service Industry with Electrical/Plumbing/HVAC-R is highly sought after!
· Communicating with techs in the field and work as a liaison with our customers
· Provide assistance and direction to techs over the phone and communicate with management
· Keep an eye on jobs as they progress to ensure everything runs smoothly
· Must be able to work well under pressure and multi-task
· Extremely detail oriented and organized
· Ability and willingness to go the extra mile
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Sense of urgency
· Experience with the repair industry - HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing and General Construction to be able to have a scope of work when work orders come through
· Customer service and vendor relationship skills
· Experience as being the liaison with a client and customer
· Experience following a work order from opening to completion
**If you are seeking a career with a company that values all its employees, apply with your resume to so that we can connect and find an opportunity for you!
Job Type: Full-time