Understanding the overall maintenance needs of the customer, our team developed a unique solution that met their needs and was cost effective. With the goal of not causing any further disruptions in theiroperations our team:
- Removed existing power pole and relocated electrical and data onto the wall to power new KM2250 unit
- Installed (2) quad 110s and (2) nema style outlets on the new installation
- Designated circuits on the electrical plans
- Installed quad Panduit box on at the new installation site with (2) data drops going back to the server room
- Installed additional data connection for the existing 2250
- Installed additional data connection for one of the existing C1100 units, and installed an additional data connection forexisting C1100 next to the new install
- New quad Panduit boxes installed and punched down at server and tested for continuity.
- All wiring was ran through conduits and in compliance with local code.